Thank goodness for Winston. This quote has inspired me through some tough times.
2) I can resist everything but temptation – Oscar Wilde
I love this quote. I thank Oscar’s genius every time I reach into the freezer for some chocolate ice-cream or push the snooze button on the alarm clock.
3) Always forgive your enemies: nothing annoys them so much – Oscar Wilde
Smile at the nasty wretch trying to upset your day. Thanks again, Oscar.
4) If you can dream it, you can do it – Walt Disney
And why not too!
5) I love deadlines, I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by – Douglas Adams
This is my ‘chill out’ quote when I’m stressed – nothing like a bit of humour to calm the nerves.
6) We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit – Aristotle
I blogged a few weeks ago about something similar – actions speak louder than words!